Hampshire Nutritionist/Nutritional Therapist
Are you looking for a Hampshire Nutritionist?
Michelle Robinson, based in Hampshire, is a BANT qualified Nutritional Therapist. Whatever your current nutritional therapy requirements, please talk to Appetite for Health. If you would like to contact Appetite for Health directly or arrange a meeting, please telephone directly on 01730 828388 during normal business hours.
Appetite for health is ideally placed to provide Nutritional Therapy services for Hampshire. Based in Privett, near Petersfield, please see here for a map of how to get to us.
- Appetite for Health Homepage - introduction to Appetite for Health. Explanation of what Nutritional Therapy is, and Appetite for Health in a nutshell.
- Profile of Michelle Robinson. Michelle Robinson is a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist, trained at the Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION), in London.
- Benefits of Nutritional Therapy. Almost everyone can gain in some way from a consultation with a nutritional therapist to improve their diet and lifestyle, even if there are no specific health problems that need addressing.
- Nutritional Therapy Testing, to determine for example allergies, intolerances etc. Functional testing of blood, urine, saliva and hair samples, using the most up-to-date technology, can sometimes help to get to the root of a personís health problems very fast by identifying imbalances and dysfunctions in normal physiology.
- A Nutritional Therapy Consultation with Appetite for health. What a typical consultation process involves, including the health questionnaire and a comprehensive personal report.
- Contact Appetite for Health - by email, phone, mobile, fax or by regular mail. Alternatively, you can use the email form here to contact us without needing to open up your email.
- Terms of Engagement of Appetite for Health. Appetite for Health operates under strict code of ethics which are clearly stated in our terms of engagement.
- The Appetite for Health Nutrition Questionnaire. This questionnaire helps us to assess your state of health and dietary particulars, and is a standard starting point for any nutritional course of treatment with Appetite for Health.